Monday, May 2, 2011

Dental check up

A final dental check before I leave.  
All done in about 30mins!!

One filling - "I think, we'll try to do this without an injection so its quicker, does that sound alright with you?" 
"MRGFIBHHHHH" 
"Good, lets go then."

Teeth cleaned and polished - "I can see that you enjoy scrubbing your teeth, so you might just want to be aware of that, although I couldn't ask for anyone better at brushing your teeth. Good good."
"MMmrfgggff"

Two wisdon teeth out - "Now, I could just take one out and then bring you back tomorrow and do the other one, or we could just get them both out of the way today if you're feeling brave?"
"Bfghgkhhhh" 
"Good, lets go then"

"Oohh, wow, look at  this. We've managed to pull out some bone on this tooth. It was really stuck in there!"

"OK, you're all good to go now. You might want to take some painkillers in about an hour before those injections wear off." 

"Brggfffffff"

No comments:

Post a Comment