Monday, May 2, 2011

6 more sleeps!

Well, I've started to get excited.
It took a while coming but the restlessness has started to sink in....along with a head cold that is turning my brain to porridge! We are making plans, booking trains, booking flights, booking backpackers.......wondering how far our pounds are actually going to go....I am ever more thankful of that nannying set up in Turkey, to ease the pressure on the wallet. 

"The dollar is really good now, its a great time to travel..." says the bank teller smiling, as my $3000NZD gets converted into $1457GBP.Sad face.

Only a few more "farewells" and "see ya laters" left to do, and my twin brother, little sister and I,  hop on a plane for one of the best experiences of our lives.

Welcome to my adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment